Teams must assemble in front of the stage 10 mins before start time for their age group.
Each team gets 5 minutes.
- coach says a few words about the team this season
- coach calls players up one-by-one and presents trophy
- parents get photos of the team with their trophies
|9:00am - 9:45am||U7 Trophy Presentations|
|9:30am - 10:30am||U8 Trophy Presentations|
|10:00am - 11:00am||U9 Trophy Presentations|
|11:00pm - 11:30pm||
Mayor of Glen Eira
|11:30am - 12:00pm||U10 Trophy Presentations|
|12:00pm - 12:45pm||U11 Trophy Presentations|
|12:30pm - 1:00pm||U12 Trophy Presentations|
|1:00pm - 1:15pm||Raffle Draw|
|1:15pm - 1:30pm||U13 Trophy Presentations|
|1:30pm - 2:00pm||U14-U15 Trophy Presentations|
See also 2016 Names for Trophy Engraving
Parents v. Kids Matches
Each set of parents has exactly 30 minutes to show the kids how it’s done.
Teams on setup duty please come 20 mins early to allow enough time to setup the goals and start your match on time.
Note: Spreadsheet is VIEW only.
To get your name on the list please
email Stew email@example.com
or text to 0419 322 122
For members who are new this year, here is a little taste of what to expect…
- 2015 Gala Day Photos – Batch 1
- 2015 Gala Day Photos – Batch 2
- 2015 Gala Day Photos – Batch 3
- 2015 Gala Day Photos – Batch 4
- 2015 Gala Day Photos – Batch 5
- 2015 Gala Day Photos – Batch 6