Add your name to the…
5-7yo Mini World Cup
Match duration will be 10 mins with no half time breaks because the matches are so short already we can’t afford to lose 3-4 mins for half-time. Home team (the team listed first) plays towards the north (Munro Avenue side).
|9:00am - 9:45am||U8 Trophy Presentations|
|9:30am - 10:30am||U9 Trophy Presentations|
|10:00am - 11:00am||U10 Trophy Presentations|
|11:00pm - 11:30pm||Speeches...
Club General Manager
Dignitaries on Stage
|11:30am - 12:15pm||U11 Trophy Presentations|
|12:00pm - 12:45pm||U12 Trophy Presentations|
Teams must assemble in front of the stage at the start time for their age group.
Each team gets 5 minutes for...
- coach says a few words about the team this season
- coach calls players up one-by-one and presents trophy
- parents get photos of the team with their trophies
See also 2019 Names for Trophy Engraving
What to Wear
Teams getting trophies should wear their Glen Eira kits because there’s always group photos on stage of each team holding their trophies.
Why should the kids have all the fun?
Bring your runners and have a go.
Parents v. Kids Matches
Parents from U8 – U12 teams have 30 minutes to show their kids how it’s done.
- An air horn will be blown across the whole park every half hour to indicate the end of all matches.
- A second air horn 2 minutes later will mark the start of the next matches.
- No break for halftime (unless you want one, then time it yourself)
- Teams must provide their own ball
- Teams wanting a ref must provide their own.
- Matches must run on time else it impacts the trophy presentations. Therefore check the schedule please and try not to be late.