Glen Eira FC aims to provide a great club environment whilst minimising the cost of participation.
20% Sibling Discount
To assist families with more than 1 child playing for the club, a 20% discount is available for second and subsequent children from the same family (up to 18yo).
Excludes Senior Men, Senior Women and Boys NPL.
If you play less than half a season, you might be eligible for a refund.
The club doesn’t offer payment plans. But we do offer reduced fees to families experiencing financial hardship who otherwise could not afford for their children to participate
Send a short email to President@GlenEiraFC.com.au explaining your situation and that you would like to be considered for fee relief. The level of reduction for financial hardship requests will be determined on a case-by-case basis and subject to receiving adequate information to demonstrate genuine financial hardship. Please include all relevant information concerning your current circumstances so that we are able to make a proper assessment of your application.
PRIVACY NOTE Information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and seen only by the President, Treasurer and General Manager in order to determine the amount of fee relief to offer.
Sorry the club doesn’t offer late payments or installment plans. In previous years when we offered it, we lost a lot of time and effort (and money) chasing the people for outstanding debts.
See Fee Relief instead.
No Pay, No Play
All players must be registered and paid up before they are eligible to play for a Glen Eira team.
What does my membership fee cover?
• FA NRF (Player Registration Fee)
• FV Risk Protection Program (insurance coverage for players)
• League entry fee for teams
• Referee payments
• Club staff and contractors
• Match equipment (match balls, portable goals, nets, corner posts, whistles, linesman flags, goalie jerseys and gloves, first aid kits, team bags, ground marshal vests)
• Training equipment (balls, cones, poles, bibs, training goals, pumps)
• Coach Education
• Trophies and awards
• Gala Day attractions
• Ground leasing fees from Council
• Ground lighting
• Gas & Electricity
• Administration & Finance
• Facilities maintenance & cleaning
• Technology (website, club app, etc)