2019 Fee Schedule
| 2019 Fee |
|Full Season|| Full Season with|
|Half Season ^|
|U12 - U18|
Players born 2001-2007 incl.
|U8 - U11|
Players born 2008-2011 incl.
|5-7yo Kick-Off||$199||$159 ~||$99|
^ Half season rates are only available for the second half of the season. They aren’t available until after R9. Half season rates don’t equate to 50% of the full season fee because club still has to pay the full amount to the federation for their component.
~ The 5-7yo registration system doesn’t allow for sibling discounts therefore you have to first pay the full amount, then submit a claim form and we will EFT the difference back to you.
20% Sibling Discount
To assist families with more than 1 child playing for the club, a 20% discount is available for second and subsequent children from the same family (up to 18yo). To claim the sibling discount:
- Pay the full amount for the FIRST child using one of these Registration Packages
“Glen Eira Junior bn. 2000-2006 incl.”
“Glen Eira Junior bn. 2007-2010 incl.”
“Glen Eira Junior bn. 2011-2012 incl.”
- When paying for the SECOND and subsequent children, select one of these Registration Packages.
“Glen Eira Junior bn. 2000-2006 incl. SIBLING disc.”
“Glen Eira Junior bn. 2007-2010 incl. SIBLING disc.“
“Glen Eira Junior bn. 2011-2012 incl. SIBLING disc.“
Still can’t afford it?
The club doesn’t offer payment plans.
In extenuating circumstances however, the club will offer reduced fees to families experiencing financial hardship whose children who could not otherwise afford to participate. Contact the club for details.
PRIVACY: Information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be made available only to the President, the Treasurer, the Secretary and the General Manager of the club in determining the amount of fee relief to offer.
If you play less than half a season, you might be eligible for a refund. See the club’s policies page to see how much you can get back.
No Pay, No Play
All players must be registered and paid up before they are eligible to play for a Glen Eira team. See the club’s policies page for details.
Paying later. Installment plans.
Your fee doesn’t include a uniform. Players are required to buy their own jerseys, shorts and socks in the club colours.
Click here for uniforms information.
What does my registration fee cover?
The club uses your fees to pay for:
- FFA NRF (Player Registration Fee)
- FFV Risk Protection Program (insurance coverage for players)
- League entry fee for teams
- Ref payments
- Club staff / contractors
- Match equipment (match balls, portable goals, nets, corner posts, whistles, linesman flags, goalie jerseys and gloves, first aid kits, team bags, ground marshal vests)
- Training equipment (balls, cones, poles, bibs, training goals, pumps)
- Coach Education
- Trophies and awards
- Gala Day attractions
- Ground leasing fees from Council
- Ground lighting
- Gas & Electricity
- Administration & Finance
- Facilities maintenance & cleaning
- Technology (website, club app, etc)