In-Season training sessions run from Mon 19 March till 21-Sep 2018.
Prior to that date we use the pre-season training timetable.
If your team isn’t listed, the coach should request a space (see next section ‘Times’).
Coaches can use this table to find vacant spaces and send a request to the club to book it.
Note: The ‘Age’ column and size of spaces is a guide only. All requests will be considered.
Casual Pitch Bookings
Purpose: Friendly Matches / Coach Courses / Ref Courses / Clinics
- Half pitch is available up till 7:15pm Mondays & Thursdays
- Full pitch is available from 7:15pm Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays
Note: for weekend friendly match bookings, see Matches > Home Match Schedules.
Coaches please make an appointment to be issued with your Team Equipment for 2018. Appointments are available from 5pm on Mon 15th January 2018. Allow 45mins for the process.
Training Goals Full-size
We have a set of these
- Any teams found dumping the training goals in a messy pile will lose their borrowing privileges.
Switching the Lights On
If you need to switch the grounds lights on, call or text the club for the instructions.
Switching the Lights Off
- The last team to leave the pitches near the clubhouses must switch off the lights for Lord 1 and Lord 2. Call or text the club for the instructions.
- The last team to leave pitch 3 (behind the primary school) must switch off the lights for Lord 3. Call or text the club for the instructions.
Training and Teamstuff