The following off-season programs are not run by Glen Eira FC. They are suggestions only.
Football Technique School
Read more at FTS Talented Player Program – Term 4
Extreme Football Spring League
Extreme Football is 5 v 5 on a small artificial pitch.
- Ages: U8-U11 Boys & Girls
U12 girls teams can join the boys U10/11 league.
- Cost: $500 per team (paid upfront)
works out to $5 per player per week
- Venue: Extreme Football, Caulfield Park
at the back of Caulfield Park Bowls club.
- Dates: 10 weeks from 8 Oct 2017
- Times: Sundays 12pm – 5pm
The actual time of your games will be dependant on the fixture that will be released closer to 8 Oct.
To register go to http://www.smallsidedsoccer.net/
FV Summer Sevens 2017
Summer Sevens is FV’s social format of the game. It involves 7 players on each team on a modified, smaller pitch.
The competition runs for 7 weeks. With a large emphasis on fun, fitness and social benefits that only a team sport can offer, it is suitable for people of all ages and skill levels.
Summer Sevens is for players aged 10 and above and provides everyone with the opportunity to touch the ball more often, improve your skills and play in a more fun and social environment.
Summer Sevens is proudly sponsored by Sportsmart and VicHealth.
Junior Futsal Competition Summer Term 4/1, 2017-18
- Tues – 9&Under, 11&Under, 13&Under
- Thurs – 9&Under, 11&Under, 13&Under, 15&Under
- Tuesday competition runs from Tues 10 Oct 2017 to Tues Mar 20 (Break from 13 Dec – 29 Jan)
- Thursday competition runs from Thurs 12 Oct 2017 to Thurs Mar 22 (Break from 15 Dec – 31 Jan)
More info: GESAC Junior Futsal
GESAC Junior Futsal development program – Term Three, 2017
Futsal development program focusing on ball skills, development of the game and modified play
- Ages five – nine years
- Available Mondays 4pm – 4:50pm in GESAC stadium
- Starts Monday 17 July 2017 with free trial to all new participants
- Monday program runs for nine weeks and the cost is $128
- New participants must pay $20 registration fee which includes #TeamGESAC pack (bag, drink bottle and t shirt)
- Lakeside Futsal Summer 5-aside junior league starts on the 7th October 2017.
- u9/u10 mixed age group boys
- u11/u12 mixed age group boys
- u13/u14 mixed age group boys
- u15/u16 mixed age group boys
- More info Lakeside Futsal
- Twitter @lakesidefutsal1
Box Hill Futsal
- 10-week comp
- Sat afternoons
- U9-U16 teams