Home Football Challenges
The Juggling Challenge is part of Glen Eira FC’s Home Football Challenges. Click to register and find other challenges.
How to Join In.
1. Watch the videos and look at points scale.
2. Work your way through the passing challenges one by one.
3. Send in your new score every time you get a new PB.
Work your way up through the passing challenges.
Passing Challenge Rules
- Every challenge within a level must be completed before moving to the next level.
- You cannot skip any challenges in the level.
- Video evidence of the last challenge in each level must be submitted in order to get to the next level.
Passing Points Scale
Start at Level 1, Challenge #1 to get 1 point.
Then move to Level 1, Challenge #2 to get 2 points. Keep going until you’ve completed all challenges in Level 1.
The challenges in Level 2 and beyond are the same as Level 1, but the numbers of passes to complete the challenge rises exponentially.
To ensure the integrity of the competition and also to potentially promote players and the Club, participants must provide a link to a video of themselves completing Challenge #18 of the level they are currently in.
Level 1 10 Wall passes. 3 Volleys.
Level 2 20 Wall passes. 5 Volleys.
Level 3 40 Wall passes. 10 Volleys.
Level 4 100 Wall passes. 20 Volleys.
Level 5 200 Wall passes. 40 Volleys.
• All volleys must be visible on camera. No off-camera volleys will be counted.
• The ball used must be a real soccer ball at normal inflation. No imitation or toy balls are allowed.
• One or two on the knee or thigh bounces will be overlooked but they won’t be counted as a vollwy. Three or more knee/thigh bumps will make the video ineligible.
You need to register before you can load your scores.
Your Player ID will be emailed to you.
Submit Your Score
Tell us your name and how many Passing points you got by emailing
Most Improved Passers
Improvements are measured against your results from previous days.
Most Improved Passers – Girls
Most Improved Passers – Boys
Most Improved Passers – Club
Most Passing Points
See how you compare to others.
Ladders refresh every 10mins.