Pre-season training starts Mon 7th Jan 2019 and ends Fri 15-Mar 2019.
After that date we use the in-season training timetable.
NOTE: Mackie Road isn’t available during pre-season.
Regular Soccer Training
If your team isn’t listed, the coach should request a space (see next section ‘Times’).
Coaches can use this table to find vacant spaces and send a request to the club to book it.
Note: The ‘Age’ column and size of spaces is a guide only. All requests will be considered.
Mid-Week Pitch Bookings
Friendly Matches / Coach Courses / Ref Courses / Clinics
Note: for weekend friendly match bookings, see Matches > Home Match Schedules.
Coaches please make an appointment to be issued with your Team Equipment for 2018. Appointments are available from 5pm on Mon 15th January 2018. Allow 45mins for the process.
Training Goals Full-size
We have a set of these
5×2 Training Goals
3×2 Samba Goals
If you need to switch the grounds lights on, call or text the club for the instructions.
Switching the Lights Off
- The last team to leave the pitches near the clubhouses must switch off the lights for Lord 1 and Lord 2. Call or text the club for the instructions.
- The last team to leave pitch 3 (behind the primary school) must switch off the lights for Lord 3. Call or text the club for the instructions.
Training and Teamstuff
Team Managers can load their team training sessions into Teamstuff. It you set them up as a recurring event, just be aware that once they are all created, there is no way to go back and edit them as a series. In others words they become a bunch of unrelated trainings which can only be edited individually. Training sessions have a built-in attendance tracker. Up to you whether you want to use it or not.
- Who’s Coming to Training? The attendance tracker.
- What is the ‘current’ season?
- Recurring/Multiple Training Sessions
- How do I change a game or training session once I have created it?
- What if I need to cancel a game or training session?
- How do I edit all trainings for a season once I have created it?