Pre-season training applies until Thu 16-Mar
After that date we use the in-season training timetable.
Grounds are limited during pre-season because they are shared with cricket and other sports. Mackie Road isn’t available during pre-season.
- Mondays: Lord 2 & 3
- Tuesdays: Lord 1 & 3 (includes area towards pool carpark)
- Wednesdays: Lord 4 & partial Lord 1
- Thursdays: Lord 1 & 3 (includes area towards pool carpark)
If your team isn’t listed, the coach should request a space (see next section ‘Times’).
Coaches can use this table to find vacant spaces and send a request to the club to book it.
Note: The ‘Age’ column and size of spaces is a guide only. All requests will be considered.
- Any teams found dumping the training goals in a messy pile will lose their borrowing privileges.
Switching the Lights Off
- The last team to leave the pitches near the clubhouses must switch off the lights for Lord 1 and Lord 2. Call or text the club for the instructions.
- The last team to leave pitch 3 (behind the primary school) must switch off the lights for Lord 3. Call or text the club for the instructions.
Training and Teamstuff