1) Confirm Jersey Numbers
2) Load Trainings
- What is the ‘current’ season?
- Recurring/Multiple Training Sessions
- How do I change a game or training session once I have created it?
- What if I need to cancel a game or training session?
- How do I edit all trainings for a season once I have created it?
- Who’s Coming to Training? The attendance tracker.
3) Load Matches
ARRIVAL TIME: Ever wondered how to set one time for the game, and another time for when the team should turn up?
4) Setup DUTIES
Tip 1: Tell parents how they can BOTH ACCESS their child’s schedules
Here is the procedure to share Teamstuff access to a player with the other parent.
Tip 2: Quick Guide For A New Manager
Tip 3: Sending Direct Messages (push notifications)
Urgent messages are best sent at via Teamstuff’s Blue Bubble (a push notification on parents phones). Much faster than email.
- Parents/Players can’t reply because it would end up as a chat room and urgent messages would get missed.
- Teamstuff messages are plain text (no formatting. no links).
Tip 4: Emailing your Team
Email is best for non-urgent messages which require a reply. Also good for messages with must contain formatting and/or links.
- Use Teamstuff’s Magic emails. You don’t have to maintain your own email lists. Parents/players update their own email addresses in Teamstuff.
- Teamstuff handles the non-deliveries (bounce-backs) nicely and notifies you if an email didn’t go through.